Monday, September 27, 2010

Swan Bones Theater



Revered member of Etsy's Cabinet of Curiosities, Kelly Louise Judd...

"Swan Bones Theater is the title I gave to the fragile shadowland where I can play freely with different characters and scenarios, seeing what strangeness occurs between the two. I live in Kansas City, Missouri with my beau and two wonderful, shaggy muses: a dog, Wynsome, and a cat, Hildegarde. I have a small forest in my yard with a secret garden, and windows that look onto my overgrown cottage garden and potager garden; I will spend hours staring into these for inspiration. I love folklore, ghost stories, Victorian literature and art, psychology, Northern Renaissance art, animals, and nature, all of which have an evident influence on my work."

3 comments:

Jan said...

That is such a lovely graphic...

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

The colours are really well chosen, contributing to a unified work and the transparency is quite good.

José

cloudgathererholdmedown said...

how i love her dream worlds brought to life. reminds me of the 'darker' works of louise, the wonder behind artsandghosts..