Thursday, January 31, 2008

Natural Curiosities

I've searched high and low for old Medicine labels. I'm altering them on PhotoShop, however I have limited skills. I really need to take a class or something. I'm really happy about the way one shown below turned out though. I've collected a variety of roots, bones, and herbs that are used in Folk Magick. I'm bottling them up in cool corked glass vials and jars. Perfect for Natural History enthusiasts, Witchy Women, or for your own Cabinet of Curiosities. Each specimen will include a complete description and instructions for use. They will be offered in my Etsy shop soon! I just couldn't wait to show you the label though...it turned out so cute!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Prairie Gothic said...

I can't wait to see your product!