Monday, July 21, 2008

Lindsey Carr Rocks!

Today I recieved the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time...two prints from Lindsey Carr's Etsy shop LittleRobot. Her new work is breath-taking! She's created fantastic creatures by juxtaposing insects, flowers, and marine life! We did a trade...she pick a couple items from my Etsy shop too! We are both just as happy as can be about it! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next! Her print quality is top notch...and she only prints a limited edition of each one, so don't wait! She also has a couple of her original paintings available if you really want to spoil yourself!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Very cool prints! She is very talented. And your Etsy shop is fabulous too - love your blog!

Rima Staines said...

I agree.. Lindsey's work is great isn't it :)

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Good find! Her work is excellent.