Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ode to Spring...

Chicago Winters can be rather bleak...I'm looking forward Spring! I wish I could hibernate, but I have so many projects to complete before Spring arrives! Pre-Spring cleaning is in full effect. I keep saying I'm going to have a sidewalk sale or something, but no, I'm boxing it all up and throwing everything out! The exception being clothing that will be donated to the local church. I can't wait for April showers and May Flowers!


Bear Mountain by Jen Mann


Jeremy Laing paying tribute to Canada's vast natural resources. "There's Northern elements—but presented in a refined way. It's not about trapper style."

Jónsi of Sigur Rós will be releasing his solo debut April 6th!



2 comments:

annie stephens said...

yes yes yes, oh spring. i am in a frenzy of anticipation for springtime. i found the prettiest little glass bottle for putting flowers in the other day. i am missing flowers something awful! begone little winter!

FEDERICA said...

Great blog!
Federica from Italy.