Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chemex Love!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Every morning starts off the same...the coffee ritual. I really can't talk to anyone until I've had at least one cup or somebody might get hurt! But after that I'm all sugar and spice! I've used the same Bodum french press for almost 10 years. We've had some great mornings together but another coffeemaker has caught my eye. My french press just isn't doin' it for me anymore...I'm leaving my Bodum for a Chemex! Oh yesss...Chemex really lights my fire!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Chosen as one of the 100 best designed products of modern times. The Chemex® Coffeemaker is found in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art, Smithsonian and the Philadelphia Museum of Art and fine gourmet stores everywhere."

3 comments:

Tara said...

i am a little sick of my french press as well. please tell what you think of the chemex!

Tiger' said...

I know bodum but it's the first time i hear something about chemex. I will go learn more about it. And i just want to say to you that's your blog rocks and i read it every day.

krista lia said...

there are few things i enjoy more than that first cup of coffee in the morning... i'm looking at my own trusty french press right now!
ps- thank you for your kind words! they brightened my day...