Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~Witchcrafted~

If you happen to require the services of a real witch...don't forget I'm here for you! I just made a customized Love/Sex charm bundle for a friend of mine. I really love how it turned out...originally she had asked me for just a love charm...but what's love and romance without great sex!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The fétiche is comprised of various herbs, roots, oils, and stones. Notice the little pins...I used glue and rolled them in real gold dust and magnetic sand. Magnetic sand is used in Hoodoo for attraction...the gold dust is symbolic of Lover's Alchemy, the perpetual goal of spiritual growth and evolution...the transmutation of a base metal to gold! The pins secure 4 tiny silver heart milagros ("milagros" means "miracles" in Spanish) Check out my etsy shop for if you're interested in your own customized fétiche!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

OddAngelCharon said...

Longtime reader here, delurking to say hello.

*waves*

I'm a tattoo artist, swordswallower and Wiccan priestess among other things and would love to correspond if you're so inclined. We seem to have a great deal in common, much of which is rare!

Cheers!

C*
http://www.oddangel.com
http://www.theswordswallowers.com

Heather Jean said...

I happen to agree, what is love and romance without great sex!? You are a wise woman...

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Besides being working fétiche, they are beautiful works of art! Lovely!