Friday, January 15, 2010

Tending the Soil and the Soul

I'm back from the Underworld...been gone so long I don't know where to begin! I really needed some quite time, time to clear my head of internet distractions (as pleasant as they are). Every year about this time I feel the need to put my life into perspective. ~Mission Statement~ I did a little soul searching and wrote the final draft of my script for 2010. (Improvisations to be expected) 2010 in Numerology is a 3...a crossroads number! All the brave little seeds I've planted over the past few years are about to start blooming like wildflowers come Spring! (That's why I needed to get on top of my apartment painting project and cleaning and organizing tasks!) I'm also nursing some new, tender hopes for this year and planting new seeds. More about all that later though! Anyway, did you see the new, magically delicious video for 'Broadcast and The Focus Group' yet!?





And did you hear that something mystical is about to happen in Brooklyn, NY!? OBSERVATORY and Phantasmaphile's Pam Grossman are proud to kick off 2010 with VISION QUEST, a group show of neo-shamanic art, starts TOMORROW, Saturday January 16th through February 21st! (Pam, I'll be there in Spirit!)

6 comments:

SilkandBone said...

This show looks fantastic! Thanks for this posting- I wish that I could be there to see it. They have some wonderful artists lined up. I especially love Herbert Pfostl.

Anonymous said...

Hey, love the blog. Could you please repost the blog about la bafana? I didn't get a chance to finish reading it. Thanks!!!

Lady Lavona said...

Hi There! Here's a link to the La Bafana post! It was a re-post from last year!

http://ladylavona.blogspot.com/2008/12/la-befana-christmas-witch.html

love & magick,
xo Lavona

Pam said...

Awww, thanks for the promo, sister. XOXO

Carpet Repair said...

Interesting show, I’m really curious about this.

we buy houses said...

Sounds like a very eye vision tricky show.