Thursday, July 9, 2009

Doom Metal

I'm lusting hardcore over L'Âge d'Or Jewelry by Eric Sæter! I love his fierce, raw approach to jewelry design. L'Âge d'Or (The Golden Age) features casted Crystals, Pyramids, and Peyote! I especially love his Baphomet head ring! It's really masculine but I think girls could get away with wearing it too! His jewelry is now available through his Etsy shop!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also love these casted bone stacking rings and necklace by Lady Grey Jewelry. Their line has a post-apocalypse feel to it, they feature rugged crosses, skulls, thorns and crystals tangled in chains. I really love their website design too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Whitney Josephine said...

That Lady Grey jewelry is reallllly special...I think I'm going to have to make sure that my engagement ring comes from her...

I don't know...I don't know if I'd call her work post-apocalyptic, but at the same time, I don't know WHAT I'd call it...it's like her pieces come from an entirely different world.

Dave said...

What beautiful work! I am endlessly fascinated with Medieval culture and so many of your posts resonate with my emotional connections with that epoch. Still, Alice's musing about the jewelry being post-apocalyptic seem accurate as well. From the Medieval to the post-apocalyptic, interesting bookends!

Penelope said...

Thanks for sharing- Lady Grey reminds me of Herbert Pfostl's work.

Lauren said...

these rings are wonderful! i want one so badly now!