Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fall Wardrobe Essentials...

The Season of the Witch is right around the corner! I can't afford to be extravagant with my clothing right now and even if I could, I wouldn't! When it comes to fashion, as much as I love over the top avant-garde designs, it's not practical for me. I'm usually running around with my kids and such so I need to be comfortable. I'm all about jeans and t-shirts with awesome shoes and assessories. Anyway, here's what I have on my wishlist for Fall so far:

I NEED a mid-length cloak hoodie made by Lindsey Thornburg!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Belted Harness Mule made by Frye These are the kind of boots that look better the longer you wear them! They make Men's shoes and boots too...check out the Engineer Boots...HOT!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Heather Jean said...

What I need is a pattern for a cloak like that so I can make my own... it's gorgeous but I just found the price!

Lady Lavona said...

yikes...I know!!! I'm working something out with my friend Reggie who made me an incredible poncho with Kimono sleeves...

BeesAndTrees said...

That cloak is gorgeous! I also loved the drug rug dresses. I'll bet I could make one of those if I could find the right vintage fabric. (A rug perhaps?)
-Bees