Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Making Magic!!!

I made some Beltane oil for a customer! It turned out really nice...it's warm and sweet! I made extra, so if you need to heat things up in your life this oil is for you! Beltane is a cross-quarter Pagan celebration in the Wheel of the Year. It's a mid-point between the Spring Equinox and the Summer Solstice and celebrates the awakening of the feritle energies of Nature creating passion and attraction...both which are needed to manifest your desires! Check out my Etsy Shop, click on "Custom Potion" and type Beltane Oil in the message box when checking out...unless of course you require a different custom potion!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Things are getting magical lately. Today I was on the bus with my son and there was this fella sitting behind me... he started chanting/rapping something about "conscious connections...ascension...hear the message that I'm sendin" When I was getting off the bus he smiled and said "Stay strong Ma" Someone knows what time it is! Thanks for the reminder magical messenger man...whoever you are!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also added two handmade Elder Futhark Rune Sets! Available in Amethyst and Bloodstone!

2 comments:

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Wow, isn't it fabulous when spirit messengers come at a place so mundane as a city bus?!

Lady Lavona said...

Yes, they find you in the strangest places!