Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bird Foot Fetish!

I recently aquired the coolest letter opener in the world...well, to me anyway. It appears to be a chicken/rooster foot, and I love it. It's made of brass and should polish up nicely!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I bought my Mom this darling little vanity mirror a while back. I'm not sure if she really liked it though. Everytime I go to her house I want to smuggle it back home with me! I got it at my friend Amy's boutique, Willow. I'm thinking maybe I need one for myself too! Cute huh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And my bird foot obssession continues. I love this porclien candle holder by D.L. & Company! Actually I love everything from Douglas Little...the man has fine taste. I'll take one of everything pretty please!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I thought I was the only one in the world with a chicken foot letter opener!! I have one exactly like yours which I inherited from my mother, who got it from her father. Exactly the same. Who would have thought??!!

Gloria