Sunday, March 9, 2008

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

If you live in Chicago, as always my Supernatural Soap is available at WILLOW. It's not featured on the website because my inventory turns over so quickly, I can't keep up! But if you call the shop, I'm sure they would be happy to accomadate you if you'd like to place a phone order. Eventually I'd like to be more consistant with the types I make...well ideally. I usually just make the kind my nose and skin crave. I just dropped off 5 new batches. *Lavender/Peppermint/Lilac* *Fig w/Oatmeal* *CoCo/Cinnamon/Clove w/Oatmeal* *Rose/Lotus w/Moroccan Red Clay* and *Tangerine/Mango/Pineapple* 100% Natural Made with Love & Magick!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

oh how those soap's so delicious. singing and skipping love jo.