Saturday, January 3, 2009

Obama

Let me give you an example that will blow your mind. This year US President Elect Barak Obama and Vice President Elect Joe Biden who both have 11/2 as their Life Path number and take the Oath of Office on January 20, 2009 (You calculate your Life Path number by adding together your birth day, month and year until you have either a single digit or the Master Number 11 or 22. For example, for President Elect Obama, born on August 4, 1961, add 8+4+1+9+6+1 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11/2! Coincidence? I think not! Visionary artist Alex Grey paid homage to Barak Obama after hearing him speak in Berlin. This is my favorite example of Barak inspired Art! I suppose this can be taken two ways...Global Peace and Unity or perhaps Global Domination...the hive mind! Some people think he's the second coming of Christ...others the Anti-Christ! I think he's both in one package...he will reflect different aspects to different people depending on what they project upon him. You know what I mean?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: