Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Robyn Von Swank

Robyn Von Swank recently did a shoot with Mother of London. Total artistic harmony, don't you think? By the way, I just got my copy of Coilhouse, which features Mother of London! If you order your copy now before it hits the stands, you'll get the limited edition version. The magazine also features an a great article with Jessica Joslin!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't wait to work with Robyn! We had planned for her to come to Chicago last April, but I just wasn't prepared! (You might remember me blogging about it.) I'm almost ready though! As soon as that happens everything else will start to fall into place and I can finally get my Website up and running! Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

The SSOA said...

I don't know how to write to you through this site so I am utilizing the only method I can think of.
Hello, My name is Mr. Anton Raphael Miriello (Mr Arm for short). I am in awe of much of what you are following and would like to present my website to you for your concideration. I am the SSOA. http://thessoa.com
Please be in touch.

Anonymous said...

Wow..lucky you. I cant wait to see what you will be collaborating with her on!

Mélanie said...

You are lucky ! I love this photo