Monday, December 15, 2008

Beloved & Co. Agenda 2009

Things might be a bit quiet for the rest of 2008 in my little Etsy shop. I closed shop today for a little shop maintenance. I'll be listing some new treasures as well as relisting some oldies (but goodies), so by Tuesday afternoon the shop will be updated! What I'm really looking forward to is 2009! I'm collaborating with several of my favorite artists to create artwork for the wonderful handmade products I'll be offering! Here's a sneak peek at what's to come!

First of all, I'll be introducing my line of handmade soap. Supernatural Soap will be available in 4 elemental fragrances: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Eventually (when finances permit) I will offer handpoured Soywax candles using these scents too! Lindsey Carr of Little Robot is doing the artwork to accompany this line! She's creating 4 supernatural portraits that will personify each element! JOY!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll also be introducing my line of handblended teas, Curious Brews! I'm working with two different artists for this project! First, think of woodland witchery...deep forest magick...enchanted tea parties with curious characters... I've been studying herbalism, Green Magick and plant folklore for over a decade now, so I'm ready to share the magick! And guess whose creating the labels for this!? Julianna Swaney of Oh My Cavalier! Happiness!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Next, tea time with a slightly darker twist...imagine Victorian Parlours that display curious collections. Where guests are entertained by magic lanterns, fortune telling, and seances. The meeting place of the local Secret Society. Think of Obscure Apothecaries and Medicine Shows that offer strange tonics and potions that will "Cure What Ails Ya!" Nikki Pinder is going to be working on this! YAY...sooo excited!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lots of other goodness to come...but I can't tell you all my secrets!

6 comments:

bloodmilk. said...

looks like you've been a busy bee! I really dig all the artwork, excited for you.
xoxox

Layer Cake said...

That is quite a menagerie of AMAZING talent! I can't wait to see everything, wow! :)

Aldetha

tamerajane said...

teas!! i cant wait!

Uncommon Objects Blog said...

Yaaaay!
So very happy and proud of all the fantastic things you've got coming up!!
Time to open up my pursestrings, 'cause it looks like I want one of everything :)
Have a fantastic Yule my dearest!
xo.

jessica/miniature rhino said...

what an amazing collection of ideas and art. I love how you curated each idea with a matching artist and its so nice to collaborate! Now, I'm looking forward to seeing these things!

Unknown said...

all of this is very exciting!! can't wait to see....