Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jennifer Tzar: The Last American Fairytale

I think I have another favorite photographer!!! Jennifer Tzar's online gallery just rocked my world! I've unknowingly admired her editorial work for a while...but I didn't know who was responsible for the camera magic! And did you notice the girl on the very last, bottom left is wearing a Black Forest Relic!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beyond breathtaking.... Thanks for sharing.

Ulla said...

These are pretty wonderful! You have such a knack for finding amazing links!!!
Hugs
Ulla

Uncommon Objects Blog said...

LOVE these darling!! Thank you so much for sharing.
xo.

tamerajane said...

beauty! i love the Vali-esque face markings.