Friday, April 3, 2009

Fever Ray

Karin Dreijer Andersson of The Knife just released her first solo album under the name Fever Ray and it's soooo incredible! These amazing images are from a photoshoot with Johan Renck.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The video was directed by Martin de Thurah...make sure to check out the equally amazing video for 'If I had a Heart' here!



"When I grow up...I want to be a forester...run through the moss on high heels...that's what I'll do...throwing out a boomerang, waiting for it to come back to me..."

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

She's such an inspiration! I think I fell in love with her after Röyksopp's What Else is There. I'm gonna see the two bands in a week's time at the Barbican in London (...first I'll have to rob a granny though because tickets are ridiculously expensive)! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

PurestGreen said...

Thanks for this - you are always introducing me to new and glorious things.

WhistlinGypsy said...

Beautiful and compelling. Thank-you...

Leila Marvel said...

Wow I've never heard beautiful sounds and a voice intertwined like that, thank you. I def want to check out more of her music.

Julianna said...

Wow whoever created her wardrobe is brilliant. So inspirational. Sort of reminds me of an dark, grim fairy tale

Holly said...

Ow wow, what fabulous costumes! This is Orpheus Alchemy by the way, hehe. I love your blog, I'm following now...weee!

nath said...

Oh my. I just can't stop listening to it. She is amazing.